P.S. 91Q - The Richard Arkwright School - Prekindergarten Open House
Tuesday, March 1st
2:30 - 3:30 pm
Thursday, March 3rd 6:30 - 7:30 pm
for additional information click on the link below
PreK Open House Flier.pdf
Breakfast In the Classroom - Begins Tuesday February 9th
Starting Tuesday, February 9th, 2016, students will take part in an innovative program called “Breakfast in the Classroom.” Just as the name implies, a nutritious breakfast will be served to each student, right in the classroom, every school day. Students will have an opportunity only during the first 15 minutes of class to eat breakfast with their classmates and get the fuel they need to be ready to learn. Breakfast is still free.
As a result, there will be a few slight changes in our morning operations. Please note:
Click the link below for a copy of the Breakfast and Lunch Menu:
- Breakfast is no longer available in the cafeteria.
- Early morning drop-off time at 7:20 a.m. through 7:50 a.m. will continue
- Students for early morning drop off will now enter through the main doors and up to the auditorium instead of entering through the cafeteria
- There will be no food permitted in the auditorium
- All students dropped off before school will be expected to bring a book to read during the time they will be in the auditorium
- Arrival doors will still open at 7:50 but will close promptly at 8 a m so that students can get to their classrooms on time
School Food Breakfast/Lunch Menu - March
Thank you for your cooperation in making this program a success.
P.S. 91Q School Hours
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
PS 91 Homework Policy.pdf
P.S. 91Q - Homework Policy in Effect
A Homework Policy for all students at P.S. 91Q has been issued effective 10/12/12. Created in collaboration with parents, teachers and administrators, this Homework Policy fosters consistancy and continuity between all classes at P.S. 91Q. Please review the Homework Policy with your child and return the tear-off to your child's teacher. Thank you for your continued cooperation.